Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finding God Every Day


This will be a short post but one I wanted to share nonetheless. This picture was taken on my ride to work earlier this week. I was stopped at a light (waiting to turn onto the mass ave bridge) and just felt God saying..."look past all of the chaos and you can see me". I love that this picture has a ridiculous amount of signs and distractions that we all see everyday. Instead of seeing them that morning I saw the incredible sunrise and Gods promise of a brand new day.

This picture was taken on my drive home from work this week as well. This sunset was one of the most breathtaking I have ever seen. I kept thinking that science would try and pass this off as some air pressure/weather front change something-or-other, but I know what it really was and who created it.
I have had a pretty incredible week, more on that to come. What I do know is God is always present, every day. We just have to look through the chaos sometimes to see him.
I thought the verse below was fitting for this post.

Psalm 113:3
"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised."

























1 comment:

danielle said...

suzanne! i love your insight. what a great way to view the world.. seeing God in everything... we are so blind to it most of the time. the picture is a perfect depiction of where God is.. He's right there! so awesome .. thanks for sharing it :)